Hallmark Health System offers Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) as a treatment option for patients with severe or treatment refractory depression. ECT is a valuable, safe, and effective treatment that is offered on an inpatient and outpatient basis at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
• Consultation with Medical Director of ECT program
• Coordination of care with Primary Care Physician and Internal Medicine
• Extensive education and patient/family support
• Patient-centered approach to treatment
• Inpatient and outpatient options
Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
Medical-Psychiatric Program (serving primarily geriatric patients)
170 Governors Ave., Medford, MA
To make a referral or for more information, please call (781) 306-6155.
News & Events
Tuesday, January 05 2016 14:08