Upon calling the Center you will be scheduled for an hour long appointment with our geriatric psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will talk with you about your current concerns and will work with you to develop a plan of care. The patient is the center of the treatment team and our staff will work with you and your family to develop a plan that meets your personal needs and goals. The plan of care will include additional assessments or ongoing treatment suggestions. We will always communicate and coordinate your care with your primary care physician.
Treatment options and services offered include:
- Medication evaluation/management
- Behavioral/environmental strategies to assist caregivers
- Individual/family psychotherapy
- Occupational therapy services
- Cognitive assessments for driving skills (DriveAble)
- Linkage to community based resources
- Support group for caregivers of patients with Alzheimers/other dementias
- Educational programs regarding healthy aging/wellness
To learn more about our services or to schedule an initial appointment please call (781) 306-6160.
News & Events
Tuesday, April 26 2016 19:37
Not to be missed...
Monday, May 9
Thursday, May 19
Tuesday, May 24