Community Benefits Advisory Council
- Dee George, RN, Ph.D., Trustee, Hallmark Health System.
- Loretta Kemp, Community Representative, Deputy Director of Tri-CAP, area resident.
- Joanne Lambert, Community Representative, Member of the Melrose-Wakefield Hospital Patient Advisory Council, retired Vice-Principal Malden Public Schools, active in many community groups, area resident.
- Diane Farraher-Smith MSN, MBA, RN, President, Hallmark Health VNA and Hospice, Inc. and System Vice President, Home Care and Community Programs, Hallmark Health System, area resident.
- Alan Macdonald, Executive Vice President, Strategy and External Affairs, area resident
- Lori Stevens, Associate Chief Nursing Officer
- Charles Whipple, Esq. Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Richard Pozniak, System Director of Public Affairs and Marketing
- Marcella Rivard, Controller
- Eileen Dern, RN, CES, Director of Community Services
- Mei Hung, Community Representative, Executive Director the Chinese Culture Connection
- William Bradshaw, Manager Community Benefits
News & Events
Wednesday, April 23 2014 13:30