Team Medford is a proud group of Medford residents, Lawrence Memorial Hospital employees and other volunteers. In the past year, the team has participated in Medford's annual town day, Clippership Day, the Mayor's annual Senior Picnic, and has supported the town's public schools through the Educational Sponsorship Network. Team Medford hosted at dinner at LMH last spring honoring Medford's service clubs-namely the Kiwanis, Lions, Rotary, Zonta and the Chamber of Commerce-and presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their tireless community-service work. Team Medford also helped Medford celebrate its 375th anniversary by marching in the October 2, 2005 parade and donating to the construction of the Medford WWII Memorial.
- Major presence at Clippership Day
- Initiated regular displays of student art in lobby
- Organize student music - at hospital for patients and employees
- Booth at mayor's senior citizen's picnic
- Collaboration with school has helped include LMH in the superintendent's special publication distributed through the local newspaper
- Teacher and school nurse recognition day
- Members of Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions Club
- Invite community groups to meet at LMH and have speaker from hospital
- Organized senior health fair at senior center
- Medford students made stuffed bears for LMH patients. In return, team gave students beanie babies donated by LMH Gift Shop
News & Events
Tuesday, January 05 2016 14:08
Not to be missed...
10 Annual Women and Heart Disease Seminar and Luncheon
Saturday, February 6