Hallmark Health hospitals offer complete gastrointestinal (GI) and digestive health services with advanced technology in a convenient community setting.
Our team of highly trained physicians offers expert care and treatment for all GI and digestive ailments including:
- • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
• Celiac disease
• All types of acute and chronic liver disease, including fatty liver, viral hepatitis and cirrhosis (alcoholic liver disease)
• Colorectal polyps or cancer
• Biliary disease
• Hemochromatosis (iron disorder)
• GI bleeding
• Pancreatic disease
As well as
- • Food intolerance
• Intestinal gas problems
• Rectal complaints such as hemmorhoids or fissures
Our full complement of procedures offered include upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, (Colon cancer screening and polypectomy) sigmoidoscopy, ERCP, endoscopic ultrasound and capsule endoscopy by our fellowship-trained and board-certified team of physicians.
Procedures performed at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford provide a very safe hospital setting with one of the best and most experienced groups of endoscopy nurses anywhere.
For help with finding a physician to meet your needs, call (800) 540-9191.
- Next >>
News & Events
Monday, June 29 2015 15:11