- Maternal - Newborn Services
- Contact Us
- Baby-Friendly Hospital
- Patient Information
- Preparing to Care for Your New Baby
- Prenatal and Community Health Education
- Maternity Tour
- Pain Management Options
- Caesarean Births
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Special Care Nursery
- Newborn Screenings
- Safety and Security
- Birth Certificate
- Web Nursery
- Visitor Information
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital Baby Café
- Breastfeeding Support Center
- All Pages
Birth Certificate Information
In order to facilitate and expedite the paperwork involved in the completion of your baby’s birth certificate, we are enclosing the "Parent Worksheet for Birth Certificates."
This form must be completed and on file at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital before you arrive at the hospital to deliver your baby.
For your convenience, you may download a copy of the two items that must be completed and returned before you arrive at the hospital.
1. Parent worksheet for Birth Certificates- please complete and return.
2. Health Care Proxy - please read carefully and return completed form.
Please return both forms to:
Pre-admitting, Attn: Maternal-Newborn Services
585 Lebanon Street
Melrose, MA 02176
If you need assistance or have questions, please do not hesitate to call 781-979-3380, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
News & Events
Tuesday, November 17 2015 13:24