- Created on Monday, January 17 2011 15:59
Jan 17, 2011- Do you sometimes feel stressed, overwhelmed or alone? Do you feel like you need a timeout?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then Hallmark Health System, which includes Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford and Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, has a program for you.
- Created on Monday, December 20 2010 18:34
Dec. 20, 2010- According to the American Diabetes Association there are nearly 24 million children and adults in the United States living with diabetes and an additional 57 million Americans at risk for the disease.
In response to the epidemic of diabetes in men and women living in Massachusetts, Hallmark Health System, the leading provider of vital health services north of Boston, has joined forces with the Joslin Diabetes Center, the world’s preeminent diabetes research and clinical care organization.
- Created on Tuesday, December 07 2010 05:00
- Created on Wednesday, December 01 2010 14:34
- Created on Friday, November 19 2010 16:11
News & Events
Tuesday, January 05 2016 14:08