- Created on Friday, August 14 2009 13:02
Aug. 14, 2009- The stars will be out when Hallmark Health System welcomes entertainment personality Maria Menounos to its second annual Gala & Auction on Saturday, Sept. 12 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge to benefit diabetes services and programs.
- Created on Thursday, August 06 2009 17:31
MELROSE, MA – Aug. 6, 2009- The Hallmark Health Cancer Center recently welcomed two new providers, Malgorzata McMasters, MD and nurse practitioner Jamie Mortellite, MSN, ACNP.
- Created on Friday, July 17 2009 13:40
MELROSE, MA – July 17, 2009- Tweet, tweet! That’s the sound of Hallmark Health System using social networking site Twitter to get the word out about the various programs, services and events going on throughout the organization.
- Created on Thursday, July 16 2009 13:57
MELROSE, MA – July 16, 2009- With the summer season in full swing, Hallmark Health System would like to offer some tips to ensure local families have a safe and healthy summer.
- Created on Monday, July 13 2009 13:08
MELROSE, MA - July 13, 2009- The greatest community benefit Hallmark Health System can provide is being there when sickness or injury strike. No other local organization is at the ready 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to save the life of a young mother who suddenly experiences a life threatening complication during the delivery of her child, prevent a fatal heart attack in a middle aged businessman by quickly opening clogged arteries with lifesaving emergency angioplasty, provide behavioral health care to a teenager who is suicidal or keep a beloved grandparent alive, alert and active with lifesaving surgery.
- Hallmark Health to use grant for osteoporosis education, screening and outreach
- Hallmark Health awards defibrillators to local organizations
- Hallmark Health’s cancer program receives approval from the American College of Surgeons
- Hallmark Health to host ‘The Young Athlete: Prevention and Treatment of Sports Injuries’
News & Events
Monday, September 22 2014 19:04