- Created on Friday, October 02 2009 17:31
Oct. 2, 2009- Join Hallmark Health System for an evening of shopping, dining and a professional runway fashion show when it hosts the Hats On event on Thursday, Oct. 29 at the Hilton Woburn. Hats On is designed to show solidarity with women and men undergoing cancer treatment. Funds raised will benefit the Hallmark Health Cancer Center in Stoneham.
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital to co-sponsor presentation by nationally renowned pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp on Tuesday, Oct. 6
- Created on Tuesday, September 29 2009 18:31
Sept. 29, 2009- Hallmark Health System’s Melrose-Wakefield Hospital is participating in a joint venture with Emerson Hospital, Lowell General Hospital, Winchester Hospital and Massachusetts Citizens for Children to present “An Evening with Dr. Harvey Karp,” America’s most-read pediatrician. The event will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 6, 6 to 8 p.m., at Westford Regency Inn in Westford.
- Created on Friday, September 25 2009 13:53
Sept. 25, 2009- Hallmark Health System is committed to providing the very best care and an integral aspect is embracing cultural diversity and awareness. Hallmark Health continues to make progress through a far-reaching organizational change that will ensure all patient care and services are culturally sensitive and welcoming to the diverse patients and visitors who reside in our local communities.
- Created on Friday, September 25 2009 13:41
Sept. 25, 2009- Hallmark Health System, which includes Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford and Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, announces that close to $80,000 was raised for diabetes services and programs at the organization’s Second Annual Gala & Auction on Saturday, Sept. 12 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge.
- Created on Thursday, September 24 2009 14:17
Sept. 24, 2009- Hallmark Health System is pleased to announce that Eric Eisenberg, MD has joined the local health care system.
Dr. Eisenberg, a resident of Winchester, is board certified in internal medicine and will be located at Hallmark’s facility at 101 Main. St in Medford.
- Lawrence Memorial/Regis College Nursing Program chosen as model for new program in Egypt
- Hallmark Health to host seminar on understanding sports concussions
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford launches Virtual Wound Care Program
- Entertainment personality Maria Menounos to chair Hallmark Health Gala
News & Events
Wednesday, May 27 2015 17:21