- Created on Friday, July 17 2009 13:40
MELROSE, MA – July 17, 2009- Tweet, tweet! That’s the sound of Hallmark Health System using social networking site Twitter to get the word out about the various programs, services and events going on throughout the organization.
- Created on Thursday, July 16 2009 13:57
MELROSE, MA – July 16, 2009- With the summer season in full swing, Hallmark Health System would like to offer some tips to ensure local families have a safe and healthy summer.
- Created on Monday, July 13 2009 13:08
MELROSE, MA - July 13, 2009- The greatest community benefit Hallmark Health System can provide is being there when sickness or injury strike. No other local organization is at the ready 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to save the life of a young mother who suddenly experiences a life threatening complication during the delivery of her child, prevent a fatal heart attack in a middle aged businessman by quickly opening clogged arteries with lifesaving emergency angioplasty, provide behavioral health care to a teenager who is suicidal or keep a beloved grandparent alive, alert and active with lifesaving surgery.
- Created on Thursday, July 02 2009 13:52
MELROSE, MA – July 2, 2009- Hallmark Health System has been awarded a generous grant from the Junior Aid Association of Malden.
The funding will be used to purchase a state-of-the-art bone density screening machine for the Hallmark Health Bone and Joint Program. This portable unit will allow clinicians to go out into the community and provide free, accurate and real time results to patients that attend educational seminars.
- Created on Thursday, June 25 2009 17:48
MELROSE, MA – June 25, 2009- Hallmark Health System recently awarded five local organizations with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), a device that can often mean the difference between life and death.
- Hallmark Health’s cancer program receives approval from the American College of Surgeons
- Hallmark Health to host ‘The Young Athlete: Prevention and Treatment of Sports Injuries’
- Gaden named chief nursing officer, VP at Hallmark Health
- Hallmark Health named 'Best Place to Work' by Boston Business Journal
News & Events
Tuesday, November 17 2015 13:24