8th Annual Chris Cameron Symposium on Evidence-Based Practice and Quality Care
Hilton Boston/Woburn, 2 Forbes Road, Woburn
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
Program begins at 8 a.m.
Registration fee includes contact hours, continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack
Hallmark Health Employees, all poster presenters, and any non-Hallmark Health licensed nursing students - $95.00
To register as a HHS employee, poster presenter or non-HHS licensed nursing student click here.
Pre-licensure nursing students - $65.00
To register as a pre-licensure nursing student click here.
Non-employees/non-students - $145.00
To register as a non-employee/non-student click here.
**Please note: Attendees registering as students may be asked to show their student ID at the registration table
Presentation Topics Include:
· ER census/staffing and medication errors
· Newly licensed nurses’ transitions into their first professional role
· Structured reflection and clinical judgement
· Alternative and complementary pain management therapy at the bedside
· Preceptorship from the new grad perspective
· Community-based patient transitions
· Innovative pedagogy in teaching transcultural nursing
· Hospital Acquired Pneumonia
Karen K. Giuliano, RN, MBA, PhD, FAAN, Nurse
Successful completion will require attendance at the entire event and completion of a program evaluation
The Center for Professional Development at Hallmark Health System is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Association Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (COA)
Location : Hilton Boston/Woburn - 2 Forbes Road Woburn, MA 01801
News & Events
Tuesday, January 05 2016 14:08
Not to be missed...
10 Annual Women and Heart Disease Seminar and Luncheon
Saturday, February 6