Healthy Families Massachusetts is a statewide home visiting program available for first-time parents age 20 and under (24 and under in Everett) through the MA Home Visiting Initiative. Parents are eligible for these services during pregnancy and until their child is three years old.
Healthy Families Melrose/Wakefield serves families living in Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham, and Wakefield.
- • Free and voluntary for first-time parents and their families.
- • Parent must be 20 years or younger at the time of referral (24 years or younger in Everett).
- • Baby must be less than 1 year old at the time of referral.
- • Parents and families do not have to use a Hallmark Health facility or physician.
- • Home Visits
- • Prenatal and Parenting Coaching
- • Child Development Information and Activities
- • Support of Goals for the Future
- • Groups and Activities
- • Connection to Community Resources
Healthy Families Massachusetts is funded by the Children’s Trust. The MA Home Visiting Initiative is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Services are free to families that meet the eligibility guidelines with no income requirement.
News & Events
Tuesday, July 28 2015 13:34