Some of the services we offer for parents and educators.
• Drop in Playroom: Opportunity for caregiver and child to play in a safe, warm and nurturing environment filled with toys, books, puzzles, a slide and more. Also offers you an opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers while your child develops cognitive and social behaviors.
• Custodial Grandparent Support Group meets twice a month
• Parent and Infant Support Group (birth through 6 months old)
• Play and Learn Groups for caregiver and Pre-Toddlers and Toddlers (7 months – 5 years old)
• Parent and Caregiver Workshops
• Free Family Fun Activities
• Book and DVD Resource Library
• Annual Early Childhood Information Fair
• Transition workshops for children entering preschool and kindergarten
• Discounted Passes to Stone and Franklin Park Zoo