Areas of expertise include:
- Cardiac care
- Cardiac catheterization
- Comprehensive obstetrical and maternity services
- Acute medical and emergency care
- General and specialty surgery programs
- Diagnostic screenings and tests
- Comprehensive cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Inpatient psychiatric services
Known for the quality of its cardiac care, the hospital operates a cardiac catheterization lab and emergency angioplasty service in association with the Massachusetts General Hospital.
The world's first cochlear implant and laser surgery were performed at the hospital and it was among the first hospitals in the country to offer same day surgery.
News & Events
Wednesday, May 27 2015 17:21