‘ My Life, My Health’ is a six-session community workshop designed to give adults with chronic conditions (such as arthritis, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, asthma) and/or their caregivers the knowledge and skills needed to take a more active role in their healthcare.
Learn strategies developed and tested by researchers that will help you :
• Learn exercises for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
• Learn techniques that can improve your quality of life
• Communicate effectively with family, friends and health professionals
• Handle frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
• Evaluate new treatments
• Learn appropriate use of medication and nutrition
March 24 and 31, April 7, 14, 22 and 28, 2014
1 to 3:30 p.m.
The Dutton Center, 1117 Main St., Wakefield
This program is free, however registration is required.
To register, please call Kathy Harlow at (781) 279-0300 or Joya Pezzuto at (781) 338-7823.
News & Events
Wednesday, 08 February 2017 18:02