Chronic pain may cause sleep loss, increased stress and loss of motivation around everyday activities.
Learn to manage pain and continue living a fulfiling life through this FREE six-session program Wednesday mornings March 8 through April 12, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to noon
Open to adults of all ages with a primary diagnosis of pain and or their caregivers.
Learn strategies developed and tested by researchers including ways to:
• • Deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation and poor sleep
• • Exercise appropriately to maintain strength, exibility and endurance
• • Use medications appropriately
• • Communicate effectively with family, friends and health professionals
• • Eat healthy
• • Pace activities and rest
• • Evaluate new treatments
News & Events
Wednesday, 08 February 2017 18:02
Not to be missed...
Friday, June 2